Ebbor Gorge Beef
Our organic 100% pasture fed Ruby Red beef is:
- Nutrient dense and healthy for you
- Fantastic tasting
- Beneficial for biodiversity and the environment
- From contented cows
We sell beef boxes and a variety of steaks and roasting joints, which are available for collection from the farm at regular intervals through the year.
All the beef sold from the farm is born and has lived all its life on the farm.
We do not send beef by courier at present.
Where we are:
The farm sits just above Ebbor Gorge National Nature Reserve on the southern edge of the Mendip Plateau. Most of the farm is at about 250 metres above sea level with fantastic views across the Somerset levels to Glastonbury Tor, the Bristol Channel, the Quantocks and even Exmoor on a clear day. We are often in the cloud. We get a fair bit of weather!
What we believe:
- That nature can look after itself if given the chance
- That healthy soils grow healthy plants that feed healthy animals
- That animals deserve a happy and fulfilling life
- That biodiversity is key
If you want to find out more about us, follow us on Instagram @pelting_drove.
If you want to order some beef, please email and we will let you know availability.